Odyssey Battery PC535GS
This battery is specifically modified to ensure fitment in either the BMW R1200GS or BMW R1200GSA - see the image below of this battery fitted to a BMW R1200GS
• Drycell AGM maintenance free battery
• 99.9% pure lead providing minimal plate corrosion
• 12 Volt
• 13 Ah @ 10hr rate
• 200 CCA
• 535 Cranking Amps for 5 seconds
• 21 Minute Reserve Capacity
• Cycle life @ 77 degrees F 400 at 100% DOD
• Temperature Range -40 degrees F to 140 degrees F
• Dimensions (mm) 170 x 99 x 155.
• Terminal M6
We strongly recommend using the CTek Multi XS3600 intelligent battery charger for this product.
This battery can be mounted vertically or horizontally.
Ready out of the box
ODYSSEY batteries are shipped fully charged. If the ODYSSEY battery’s voltage is 12.65V or greater, simply install the battery in your vehicle and you are ready to go! If below 12.65V, boost charge following the instructions in the ODYSSEY battery Owner’s Manual and/or Technical Manual. Putting a boost on the battery will not damage it, even if its voltage reads higher than 12.65V.
• Pure virgin lead plates for maximum surface area, optimized recycling
• AGM design eliminates acid spills
• High conductivity, corrosion resistant tin-plated brass terminals
• High integrity terminal seal
• Completely sealed - all gases recycled internally
• Self-regulating relief valve
• Many models have tough flame retardant containers
• Robust internal cell connections prevent vibration damage
Designed and built to last up to 3 times as long.
Thanks to rugged construction and AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) design, ODYSSEY™ batteries have an 8-12 year design life and a 3-10 year service life. Welded internal cells enable it to withstand extreme vibration, and AGM design holds acid in place to prevent spills, even when installed on its side. And unlike conventional batteries, ODYSSEY batteries can be stored for up to 2 years and still be returned to full power.
Pure Lead Plates: Constructed from 99.99% pure virgin lead, ODYSSEY battery plates are extremely thin, so more of them can fit into the battery. More lead plates equals more power.
Tin Alloy Coated Brass Terminals: Brass terminals coated with a high quality tin alloy ensure secure, corrosion-free cable connections.
Compressed AGM Plate Separators: Before being inserted into the case, the Absorbed Glass Mat plate separators are compressed by 28% for extreme vibration resistance.
Burned Internal Cell Connections: Built to stringent specifications, cell connectors are burned to the plates to resist vibration and eliminate internal sparking