Titax's high performance 'Click to Adjust' GP Series Brake and Clutch Levers are manufactured to the highest possible levels, with the use of the state of art technology.
Thanks to the very best CNC and Laser Cutting machinery along with an intensive metallurgical and automotive laboratories and heavy-duty field testing practise, these levers are the best available on the market today.
Manufactured in the Czech Republic, Titax strive to deliver a product that rivals the competition. To succeed in this mission their levers meet the highest standards under ISO 9001 specifications and TUV certification!
Titax Levers have been and tested and developed by some of the top names in the WSB and WSS paddock, such names include:
- Leon Haslam
- Kuba Smrz
- John Hopkins
- Eugene Laverty
- and many more...
Who could be more adequately qualified for full-on heavy duty field testing? This close co-operation with top riders and teams such as YAMAHA FRANCE GMT 94, HONDA STIGGY RACING, YAMAHA MG COMPETITION, HONDA PARKALGAR, MS RACING, TRIUMPH TATI TEAM, etc, has enabled them to produce a top product, made by rider for riders!
- Additional Special Aerodynamic machining on GP Series levers
- Precision Engineered And Manufactured
- Constructed From High Quality Materials
- Great Range Of Adjustment
- Adjustable On The Move
- Tested By Top Riders & Teams In WSB And WSS
- Meets ISO 9001 Specification
- TUV Approved
- Available In 2 Colours - Black with Red Adjusters, and Titanium with Red Adjusters
- Available in 2 designs - GP Regular and GP Shorty, with either a fixed or folding option
- Available in 2 lengths - Regular Or Shorty (32mm shorter)