Moto-Master Halo Series Road Rotor
The Moto-Master HALO Series sets a new standard in aftermarket circular-round design brake rotors. Its premium quality stainless steel outer ring allows for high performance braking while at the same time extremely durable.
- Exact size and positioning of the venting holes ensures equal heat dispersion under high thermal stress while the brake pad contact surface is cleaned evenly.
- The laser cut and precision grinded outer ring is fixed to a billet CNC machined aircraft aluminium carrier which is black anodized and laser marked.
- Newly designed lightweight stainless steel floaters complete the package.
- For best performance we recommend using Moto-Master brake pads.
- All Moto-Master Discs are TÜV approved.
Fitment Honda CRF1000 Africa Twin - Front
Outer diameter 310.0 mm
Inner diameter 62.0 mm
Thickness 5.0 mm
Number of holes 6
Hole diameter 6.5 mm
Pitch 78.0 mm
Total height 20.3 mm
Disc type Floating disc with aluminium inner carrier, offset
Turning direction Omnidirectional
Speedometer prepared No
Colour inner ring Black
Moto-Master Brake Systems products represent one of the finest lines of replacement and high performance motorcycle brake systems available.
Ever since our founding in 1997 we are driven by the desire for innovation. The Ultra-lite, and later-on, our revolutionary Flame-rotors are some of the many innovations that have build Moto-Master a solid reputation as a leading aftermarket brake systems manufacturer.
Within a decade after our founding, Moto-Master has managed to secure many IDM, European-, and World Championship titles, and we have grown in to today’s dominating brand in Motocross Grand Prix racing.
In 2017 again many riders worldwide rely on Moto-Master to give them the competitive edge when it comes to stopping power and reliability.
All of our R&D, engineering, manufacturing, and warehousing are located in the Netherlands.
Customer care, flexibility, and rapid availability are key words within our ISO 9001:2008 and TÜV – KBA certified organisation.
MOTO-MASTER – Stopping the World’s Fastest