Since the RK Takasago Company first began production of chains for motorbikes as far back as 1953 the name RK has been synonymous with quality:
- RK chains are used by the worlds biggest motorcycle brands with Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki, KTM, Ducati and Triumph all using RK for factory fitment.
- RK have built a reputation with the words best riders and teams, including MotoGP World No.1 Marc Marquez, part of the Repsol Honda Team Japan.
- Teams also include the Kawasaki Racing Team, Suzuki Ecstar, Monster Yamaha Tech 3, Red Bull KTM Factory Racing and the RWL World Champion Motocross team.
- With the support of motorcycle enthusiasts worldwide and after incorporating over fifty years of achievements and experience, RK TAKASAKO CHAIN offers superior road and off-road chain technology that meets the demands and desires of today's motorcycle riders.
- All RK motorcycle chains are manufactured with heat-treated, hi-carbon, alloy steel components and are fitted with RK-Ring or XW-Ring seals made from advanced nitrite composites ensuring maxiumum performance and lifespan.
RK Racing Chain ZXW - New Generation Hyper Performance Sealed Chain
RK’s flagship model. ZXW Series were developed to meet the spec of the latest models of extreme superbike 1000cc and above.
Designed to be the strongest, long-lasting premium quality XW-Ring equipped chain available on the today’s market, with highest tensile strength of RK series and high rigidity for instant respond on acceleration.
- XW-ring chains are the best high-speed, extreme heat performance chains available today.
- The leading edge XW-ring seal is made of an advanced Nitrite Butadiene composite and features three contact lips and two convex inner/outer stabilizers.
- This means three lubrication pools to protect against high-speed abrasion, heat build up, torsional flex and the loss of lubricant under these extreme conditions.
- ZXW chain seals are compression and distortion resistant to provide the ultimate in rotating efficiency.
- OEM for all major Japanese manufacturers
- At least 10 times the wear life of a standard 525 chain
- High tensile strength
- Light weight
- Low Maintenance
- Less torsional friction