SW Motech Aluminium Engine guard for Honda CRF 1000L Africa Twin - fits manual and DCT engines
The extremely strong engineered engine guard features a 5 mm aluminum bottom structure and offers complete protection of the engine block.
The engine guard is built with precision-manufactured mounts that fit directly into the existing frame mount, creating a robust connection that distributes the forces not only to the mounting points but also to the bike’s steel frame in case of ground contact.
- Replaces the original engine guard with a wall strength of just 2.5 mm
- Perfect protection for bottom, header and exhaust parts from stone- chipping and ground collision
- Bottom made of 5 mm and walls of 4 mm heavy-duty aluminum
- The oversized contoured skid plate provides robust protection and a sliding surface
- Compared to the much smaller original skid plate this engine guard also protects header and exhaust parts
- 8 mm strong rubber sliders absorb and distribute impact forces
- Oil change does not require removal of engine guard - cutouts allow access to both oil drain screws
- The design with integrated cutouts guarantees airing and maximizes ground clearance
- Compatible with original Honda side stand and SW-MOTECH center stand (optional accessory)
- Fits all Honda CRF 1000L Africa Twin versions (Standard / ABS / DCT) except version DCT with optional gear lever
- Material: highly durable aluminum alloy with a wall strength of 4 and 5 mm
- Weight: 3.5 kg