Crash bar for Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
SW-MOTECHs crashbars are ready for adventure.
Made of ultra-strong steel tubing with parts of highly durable alloy to provide protection for biker, heat exchanger and fairing of the new Africa Twin.
Designed to protect the engine while remaining in close to the bike and maximizing ground clearance.
Three mounting points on the frame and cross connection of both crashbars distribute any impact evenly throughout the bars.
- Optimized design of the crash bars provide access to oil filler, tool box and battery
- Secured in a total of three locations per side
- Integrated mounting points allow installation of HAWK lights in optimized position
- Compatible with all Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin versions (Standard / ABS / DCT)
- Compliments the line of the Africa Twin
- Powder-coat black
- Material: steel tubing (diameter: 27 and 22 mm)
- 2 crash bars
- Mounting material
Also included: a side cover made of aluminum to replace the original plastic cover at the lower mounting point on the left side.