The most popular speedo and odo calibrator
No matter what sprockets or tire size you use, the SpeedoHealer v4 will deliver precise readings to your meters. Don't let uncalibrated readings ruin your fun and degrade your bike's resale value. Get your fix today!
Calibrate your bike’s speedometer to get 100% accurate reading – even with the most radical sprocket swaps!
Convert Km/h to MPH or vice versa on import vehicles or during your trip abroad.
Recall your true top speed to your factory speedometer by the press of a button.
On most motorcycles the factory speedometer error can be as high as 10%. So even a modest gearing change can have the speedometer off by 15%. Changing the sprockets or tires will also result in higher odometer reading, decreasing the bike’s resale value without valid reason. The SpeedoHealer is an affordable, convenient and very simple way to sort these speedo and odo issues. Compatible with all motorcycles, ATVs/UTVs with non cable driven speedometer. Get your fix today – You won’t find any better alternative on the market! The SpeedoHealer is the most popular and most reliable calibrator in the world – acknowledged by thousands of happy customers worldwide.
Easy to use User Interface
- Easy to program, review and update the stored parameters.
Extended calibration range
- -99.9% to +9999.9% in steps of 0.1% Which means the signal can be adjusted from 1/1000 to x100, in increments of 0.001. This range is efficient even for the most radical gearing changes and suitable for all kind of custom applications as well.
Improved top speed
- Can be used to remove the top speed limiter of the speed restricted motorcycles and ATVs e.g. from Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Can-Am.
Detachable remote button
- The SpeedoHealer comes with a detachable remote button as standard for the Top Speed Recall feature.
- Compatible with most motorcycles, ATVs/UTVs. Plug ‘n Go harness kits are available for most models. Compatible with all our products too.
- Store two independent calibration values and switch between them by the press of a button. There is a clear, visual confirmation of the active bank and value in use. Useful for road & track setting when changing gearing or running different sized wheels/tires.
Display unit conversion
- Change from Km/h to MPH and vice versa by the press of a button.
Interactive test mode
- Confirm installation before take off.
- 30% smaller and lighter unit compared to SHv3. Full SMD design. The smallest and lightest full featured calibrator ever built.
Wide operating voltage range
- Works from as low as 3V supply voltage up to 19V. Means even easier installation for all Yamaha bikes and some other models. Reduced power consumption and auto stand-by.
- 32-bit processing ensures high accuracy and immediate response to the input signal with no lag.
- 100% weatherproof. Every unit is fully tested, guaranteed to work. All leads are protected against reverse voltage, short circuits and high energy transients.
- Size: 50 x 30 x 17mm (1.9 x 1.2 x 0.6 inches)
- Weight: 38g (1.34oz)
30-day money back guarantee and 2-year replacement warranty from the date of purchase (invoice copy required)
What does the installation involve?
You need to remove a side fairing or rise the fuel tank to gain access to the speed sensor coupler. If you can do that, the rest is quick and easy. Separate the speed sensor coupler and plug-in the SH harness connectors.
All our SH Harness Kits are true Plug-n-Go type, except the followings:
– SH-U01: This is an universal harness kit. 4 wires have to be spliced to the speed sensor wires (Power, Ground, Signal In and Out). All connections can be done at one place, near the sensor.
– SH-K05: Plug-in install, but you need to splice one connection.
Will the SH calibrate both my speedo and odometer?
Yes, but it is not possible to calibrate them separately, as one speed signal drives both the speedometer and the odometer.
On most bikes, if the speedo is calibrated to be 100% accurate, the odo will register slightly less miles. While this can be annoying in certain situations, one can always calculate the real distance easily after a long trip.
Alternatively, of course, you can get the factory default indications regardless of the used gearing: accurate odometer and slightly optimistic speedo.
Will the SH fix my speedometer in the entire range?
Very likely, as all modern motorcycle speedos have none, or very little linearity error. If you wish, you can check the linearity error of the speedometer by using the SH in Test mode.
In what regard is the SH the best among the competitive products?
- Widest calibration range along with the finest increments
- Widest in- and output frequency range
- The most accurate calibrator
- Top Speed Memory function included
- Mile and kilometer conversion without any affect to the selected calibration value
- Quick and easy set-up through the on-line calculator, no need for math and special look-up table
- Plug-n-Go Kits are available for Japanese bikes
- The selected values can not be changed unintentionally
- Smallest power consumption
- All leads are protected against improper installation and noisy signals
- Compact and robust design, 100% weather proof
- Detailed documentation and excellent customer support
- The best value for money
I disconnected the SH/removed the battery, do I need to program the SH again?
No, the SH retains the settings even if you disconnect it. The values are stored in Flash memory. Your SH-V4 will always display the calibration value in use whenever the ignition key is turned on.
I have a GPS unit (or a Bike Computer) installed on my motorcycle, is there any reason to install an SH?
- GPS receivers and Bike Computer have a huge lag, therefore can’t show the real momentary speed. The sensors of bike computers send only 1 pulse per wheel revolution while the bike’s original speed sensors can send over 80.
- When your odometer shows more mileage than the actual, you pay for it when you sell the bike.
- If the vehicle is equipped with fuel consumption meter, top speed, average speed or other extended functionality, having the speed signal calibrated becomes even more important.
- Reading from the small bike computer screen can be hard and unsafe, especially at high speeds or low light conditions.
How can I use the Top Speed Memory (TSM) recall function and how does it work?
Press and release the remote button. The top speed is shown on the speedometer for a few seconds, even if the bike is in motion. Keep the button depressed for at least 2 seconds to reset the TSM. Notes:
- The TSM retains its value even if the ignition is switched off or the unit is disconnected.
- The TSM function is disabled in Transparent mode, i.e. the unit has to be programmed first (only on SHv3 and earlier).
- The odometer always registers proportional to the indicated speed.
If I enable the “km/h to mph” conversion mode, will my LCD read in mph?
The indicated speed and distance travelled will be converted, but the displayed units of measure (km/h and km) won’t be changed.