Pillion seat bag SPEEDBAG, by Touratech Waterproof made by ORTLIEB
The SPEEDBAG pillion seat bag is more than just a good-looking, waterproof Speedbag! It goes without saying that this bag is made of the same durable material as Touratech's proven RackPacks. The TIZIP zip is completely waterproof (IP67) and, with the additional grip, easy to open. The rough bottom of the bag ensures a slip-free fit on your seat or luggage rack. With its strap system, this bag can be individually fixed onto any pillion seat and loosened again in no time.
But what do you do with the bag at the end of your tour, when your hands are full with your tank bag, helmet, keys, etc.? It's both simple and ingenious: using the carrier system, the pillion bag can be converted into a backpack with adjustable breast strap. Folded up, it fits in the bag and can be clicked on tool-free. The interior organiser pocket and the two outer mesh pockets provide storage space for small items.
- Waterproof (IP67) and extremely robust
- Easy assembly and quick disassembly
- Can be adjusted to fit any seat and most luggage racks
- Slip-free fit
- Interior organiser pocket and outer mesh pockets
- Clickable backpack carrier system with adjustable breast strap
- Safety through reflective material on the sides
- Dimensions: height: 44 cm width: 29 cm depth: 26 cm
- Weight: 980 g
- Capacity: 18 litres