Touratech Garmin Zumo XT Locking Mount - Black
With the zumo XT, Garmin offers a navigation device that leaves nothing to be desired. Only the slightly small and unstable-looking bracket offers room for criticism.
The Touratech handlebar holder for the zumo XT is modeled after a hand that holds and protects the zumo. This makes the unit off-road-compatible. The lower construction depth allows individual and ergonomic positioning on the motorbike.
With inventiveness and high technical know-how, this lockable handlebar holder was developed by our design engineers and can be quickly and easily locked and unlocked.
The zumo XT mount with the power supply is integrated into this Touratech motorcycle mount. The Garmin zumo is first inserted into the pre-assembled Garmin power supply. Afterwards, spring-mounted locking wings are pressed together to hold in sensitively and safely. The bracket can now be closed via the integrated locking cylinder.
Like all Touratech handlebar mounts, this high-quality zumo XT mount is manufactured by us in the Black Forest. Garmin zumo XT Handlebar Mount Features:
- This Touratech handlebar mount is specially designed for Garmin zumo XT devices.
- The motorcycle cradle with the power supply included with the zumo is integrated.
- Laser cut and CNC curved aluminum and stainless steel parts allow stability and precision - Keeps and fixes the Garmin zumo XT precisely and saves the power supply pins.
- The handlebar holder stabilizes and secures the Garmin zumo even when driving.
- Prevents unwanted or accidental opening of the original Garmin motorcycle Cradle.
- The Garmin zumo XT can be quickly and easily inserted into the holder or removed.
- The Touratech Garmin zumo XT handlebar mount is lockable.
- Holding clamp for 12mm tubes included - The handlebar holder can be used with our optional Touratech mounting adapters - Can be combined with the RAM ball joint system from the scope of delivery of the zumo.