Touratech Pillion Seat Bag "Ambato Exp"
The perfect solution for more luggage: "Ambato Exp"!
Anyone who expects more of a pillion bag than others really should take a closer look at the "Ambato Exp" series!
With two outer pockets, a large main compartment, the elastic drawstring on the top, the all-round zipper for when you want to increase its size and the practical carrying handle, this pillion bag can cope with any challenge!
In looks, it matches the other luggage solutions in the Ambato series, and is easily attached to the vehicle-specific base by means of two easy-opening zippers.
Comes with two carrying handles so it can be used as a backpack or shoulder bag, and with a water-repellent cable hole on the inside, tasks such as charging electrical devices is not a problem. And that's just a couple of the many options offered by this pillion bag!
- Insert panels made from strong waterproof tarpaulin
- The material that we use is not plain nylon - it is certified Cordura fabric, made in Germany, as also used for protective motorcycle clothing and expedition equipment
- Sturdy body and top made from high-quality, water-resistant and abrasion-resistant 1100 dtex Cordura
- Outer pockets and inserts made from 560 dtex Cordura
- Waterproof coating on inside of fabric
- Fluorocarbon impregnation and Teflon coating by DuPont using nanotechnology for protection against moisture, dirt, oil and fading
- Washable and easy to clean
- The fabric used has been tested for harmful substances and certified in accordance with OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Reflective 3M Scotchlite panels for maximum visibility
- Strong, ergonomic carry handle for practical transportation away from the bike
- All-round zip for easy expansion
- Made for extreme loads and built to last
- Perfect fit
- Securely attached but can be quickly taken off the bike
- Simply zips onto attachment kit with two sturdy, large-tooth, dirt-resistant zips
- Velcro strip in the middle of the base plate holds the bag securely
- Carry straps for use as a shoulder bag or rucksack are included
- Low-weight bag with high carrying capacity and large usable volume
- Water-resistant, high-quality zips
- Reflective quick-release elastic straps for quickly stowing gloves or a rain jacket
- Waterproof inner bags available separately
- Optional rain cover available
- Flat outer pockets for easy access to the small items you need in a hurry
- Large main compartment without extra subdivisions provides maximum space for individual loading
- Water-resistant cable grommet for a charging cable or other power supply
- Appealing, exclusive blend of materials with a refreshing design
- All luggage systems are carefully hand-crafted in Germany
- Soft, slip-resistant base plate ensures secure positioning and prevents paint damage
- To ensure volume measurements are fair and accurate, they are taken in use with the bag fitted to the bike - they are not the result of estimates or rough calculations as is often the case.
Please note: Use paint protection film if necessary!
Size: (L x W x H) approx. 33 x 30 x 20/32 cm
Volume: approx. 17/22 litres