FINALLY! Awesome aftermarket handlebars for adventure bikes!
ProTaper is the patent originator and inventor of the oversized 1⅛" handlebar.
The EVO Adventure is the latest addition to ProTaper's EVO series. They have used the same proven technique to manufacture these bars as they did with their industry changing original 1⅛" oversized EVO handlebars.
Specifically designed to give adventure/touring riders the increased comfort and control they desire.
The EVO Adventure boasts a computer profiled 4mm wall design that is up to 25% lighter than other bars yet up to 45% stronger, which strikes a nice balance between hardness and flexibility.
To prevent corrosion and increase their lifespan, the inside of the bars is treated with epoxy.
Whatever you encounter on the road or trail, you bet these handlebars can take it!
ProTaper has also made room on these bars to accommodate accessories - with over 8" (20cm) of straight section in the control area, the hassles of mounting vital control and comfort components has now been eliminated.
- 1⅛" tubing at the clamping area
- Made from 4mm, proprietary, 7000 series aluminum alloy for superior tensile and yield strength
- Best balance between fatigue life, impact strength, and impact absorbing flex
- High tech, stress relieved, shot peen and anodized finish for unmatched durability
- Independent lab tests show that the EVO handlebars outlast every other handlebar on the market in fatigue life
- Epoxy inner coating resists corrosion
- Chemically applied cut lines and alignment grid are scratch and peel resistant
- Bar end caps included to keep the elements out of the handlebar tubing
- Optional bends to accommodate wide range of model fitments
- Weighs only 1.55 to 1.70 pounds (720-780 grams) - depending on bend
Select from either Adventure or Adventure High - dimensions shown below.