PREMIUM Brake Pad from Brembo
This is a sintered compound, specific for front application, characterised by excellent efficiency in all conditions of use. It therefore represents an ideal alternative to original brake pads, both when cold and when hot.
This compound is characterised by low wear which guarantees long life and suitable mileage.
These Brembo 'SA' sintered road brake pads have been designed specifically for front brakes and provide excellent performance in all conditions: hot, cold, wet or dry. This compound gives very good initial bite and is the ideal choice as an upgrade replacement for original 'OE' pads
Brembo sintered brake pads have been developed to avoid causing accelerated wear to brake discs that is often associated with lesser quality sintered brake pads.
Compound (identified by the last two letters of the part number):
- SA sintered compound intended specifically for front brakes, typified by particularly good efficiency under all operating conditions. An ideal alternative to OE pads.only for front calipers
- SP sintered compound intended specifically for rear brakes, stable in all operating conditions
- LA sintered compound intended specifically for front brakes, typified by particularly good efficiency under all operating conditions. Performance similar to SA compound but with exceptional durability (about 30% higher than the SA compound).
- CC organic compound, featuring a higher carbon content. This friction material offers increased mileage, and good performance in all conditions: hot and cold, wet and dry
Note: This is a single set of Brembo SA sintered front brake pads (for one caliper), you will need 2 sets for your Honda CRF1000 Africa Twin.
Brembo is the worlds biggest name in brakes, their technology has been honed through years of racing at the highest levels: Brembo brakes have been fitted to every single Moto GP world championship winning bike since 1994, and 11 Formula 1 championship winning cars since 2000. No other brake manufacturer can match Brembo's racing pedigree.
- 2016-2019 CRF1000 Africa Twin
- 2018-2019 CRF1000 Adventure Sport
- 2020> CRF1100 Africa Twin
- 2020> CRF1100 Adventure Sport