Leo Vince NERO Stainless Steel Slip On Silencer
Join the Dark Side
Aggressive style and sharp lines. LeoVince Nero is the muffler for motorbikes with a dark and modern look, the result of LeoVince's constant research of quality steels and exclusive processes.
Fascinating Dark Side
The body in AISI 304 stainless steel makes the LeoVince Nero impact-resistant, and the ceramic black paint grant an excellent resistance.
The LeoVince logo, laser-etched on the silencer, in line with the latest technological innovations, signs the launch of a new product, perfect for optimizing the performance of your motorbikes and maxi-scooters in compliance with EU regulations.
Stainless Steel and Carbon
Not only AISI 304 stainless steel, but also carbon fiber. The end cap, with an asymmetric and aggressive cut, is entirely constructed in carbon fiber, quality material which gives a decisive style to the exhaust and which perfectly fits with the blacked-out look of the muffler.
- Sleeve Material AISI 304 Stainless Steel
- Sleeve Finishing Matte Finishing
- Sleeve Painting Ceramic Black Paint
- End Cap Material Carbon Fiber
- End Cap Finishing Matte Finishing
- Bracket Material AISI 304 Stainless Steel
- LeoVince Logo Laser Etched LeoVince Logo
- Welding TIG Weldings
The kit comes complete and does not require any extra parts for installation on the vehicle, all included components are listed in technical drawing and in the user manual.
- Leo Vince NERO Slip On Silencer
- Link Pipe and clamp
- Db Killer
- Mounting bracket
- Carbon Fibre Heat Shield
Exhaust device approved according to EC directive 97/24 chap. 9 concerning noise.
It also fulfills the EC directive 97/24 chap.5 as it maintains the original catalyst.
- Euro 3 compliant
- Weight - 3.80Kg (1.5Kg lighter than OEM silencer)
- The NERO silencer is EVO II homologated with an extractable dB-killer.