If this item is showing as out of stock, please contact us for a leadtime.
KLIM Latitude Jacket - TOURING REFINED
With each essential element refined, the ideal touring companion is here. Mastering protection, ventilation, and adjustability, the Latitude is your trusted companion on your next odyssey.
This high-end, adventure-cum-touring jacket has been designed exclusively for the European arena.
It has a different shape to jackets made for the American market. In essence, the profile is slimmer and more fitted. The chassis of the Latitude is a 2-layer, laminated, Gore-Tex Performance Shell. This means that the jacket will never wet-out, and if it does get wet, it will dry out quickly.
In high abrasion zones the jacket features extra-strong 840 denier Cordura panels. You also get leather panelling on the elbows, forearms, shoulders and back.
Level 2, D30 armour comes as standard in the elbows, shoulders and back.
To ensure a proper fit, there are adjusters on the forearms, at the waist, and on the hips.
There are no less than eight vents on the Latitude to help you stay cool in even the hottest conditions. Pockets are almost as prolific. And obviously the jacket has a zip to enable it to be connected to any Klim pant.
- GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY®
- GORE-TEX® 2-LAYER PERFORMANCE SHELL EXTERIOR IN MAIN BODY
- GORE-TEX® 2-LAYER NEXT GENERATION 840D CORDURA® LAMINATE IN HIGH ABRASION ZONES
- LONG DISTANCE ERGONOMICS
- 3M SCOTCHLITE™ REFLECTIVE MATERIALS FOR INCREASED LOW-LIGHT VISIBILITY
- GOAT LEATHER TRIM ON ELBOWS AND FOREARMS
- GOAT LEATHER TRIM AND DETAIL SHOULDERS, UPPER BACK, CENTER FRONT
- INTEGRATED ARMOR SYSTEM
- D3O® T5 EVO PRO XT ELBOW AND SHOULDER
- D3O® VIPER 2 STEALTH BACK PAD
- D3O® MEETS AND/OR EXCEEDS LEVEL 2 LIMB PROTECTOR CE CERTIFICATION [PREN1621-1:2011])
- ADJUSTABLE PAD POCKETS
- KLIMATEK™ COOLING STRETCH MESH IN ELBOW AND SHOULDER PAD POCKETS
- MAX FLOW VENTILATION: 6 PORTS
- DIRECT AIRFLOW INTO PAD POCKETS BACKED BY COOLING FABRIC
- 2 ARM AND 2 CHEST INTAKES
- NEW 2 BACK VERTICAL EXHAUST OFFSET TO ENHANCE
- COLLAR TAB BACK FEATURE ALLOWS IMPROVED VENTILATION AND USABILITY
- IMPROVED WATERPROOFING IN VENTING LOCATIONS
- HI-VIS EN-471 YELLOW COLORWAY OPTION
- POLYESTER DYING IS HAS IMPROVED FADING RESISTANCE
- PROVIDES BETTER VISIBILITY IN LOW-LIGHT SITUATIONS
- COLORFAST POLYESTER MATERIAL IS DURABLE AND IMPROVED RESISTANCE TO UV FADING
- HI-VIZ COLORWAY INTEGRATES MAXIMUM REFLECTIVE AND STRATEGIC PLACEMENT OF HI VIS COLOR PANELS
- CARGO, HYDRATION, COMFORT AND SUPPORT SYSTEMS
- 5 EXTERNAL POCKETS [2 LONG CHEST “MAP” POCKETS, 2 FRONT HAND POCKETS, 1 SLEEVE I.D. POCKET WITH HIDDEN CHEST POCKET]
- 4 ZIPPERED INTERNAL POCKETS
- 1 SECRET INTERNAL POCKET HIDDEN DOCUMENT POCKET BEHIND BACK PAD
- COLLAR CAN HOOK BACK TO ALLOW FOR MORE VENTILATION IMPROVED USABILITY OF ENTIRE COLLAR TAB BACK FEATURE
- MESH COMFORT LINER WITH NEW ANTI-ODOR
- JACKET-TO-PANT ZIPPER INTEGRATION SYSTEM
- ADJUSTABLE WAIST CINCH STRAPS
- 2 SLEEVE ADJUSTMENT STRAPS KEEPS ARMOR IN PLACE AND OPENS VENT
- LINED COMFORT COLLAR
- VELCRO® BRAND FASTENER ADJUSTABLE WRIST CLOSURES
- STANDARDIZED JACKET-TO-PANT ZIPPER INTEGRATION SYSTEM
- BOTTOM HEM ADJUSTMENT
- HYPALON HEADPHONE ACCESS PORT
- CUSTOM HYPALON ZIPPER PULLERS
- ADJUSTABLE COLLAR CINCH
CE AA RATING CERTIFIED TO EN 17092-3