The all new Rugged Roads Engine Crashbars for the CRF1000 Africa Twin - FITS BOTH MANUAL & DCT ENGINES
Using our own experience gained with designing what are accepted as the best crashbars for the 'original' Africa Twins, and using a manufacturer with over 35 years experience designing crashbars, we believe they are the strongest and most functional crashbars available for the CRF1000 Africa Twin.
They are the only crashbars that utilise a solid 3 point mounting system to minimise the possibility of the bars rotating up into the engine casings if your bike goes down (this is a big disadvantage with 2 point mounting systems)
We have tested these crashbars with the major aftermarket exhaust systems to ensure compatibility.
With the optional additional adapter brackets they are also fully compatible with the Honda Upper Accessory Bars.
Rally Proven - chosen by Dakar Rider Chris Cork for his CRF1000 to compete in the 2017 Illyria Raid - the only 'big-bike' to successfully complete the whole event.
- Will fit both Manual and DCT engines
- 3 point triangulated mounting on each side for optimum strength - reducing possibility of folding up into the engine on crash impact.
- Acid Etch Primed and Matt Powdercoated Black for durable finish
- FULLY COMPATIBLE with the original Honda Bashplate
- FULLY COMPATIBLE with original Honda headers, and aftermarket headers from Termignoni, Arrow, and Remus.
- No need to remove for servicing, Clutch filter accessible on DCT engines
IMPORTANT NOTE - Honda Upper Accessory Bars:
These Crashbars are also fully compatible with the Honda Upper Accessory Bars by utilising a set of replacement mounting brackets - please select YES in the OEM Honda Bars box when ordering if you require these additional brackets.
IMPORTANT NOTE - OEM Honda DCT Optional Gear Lever (08U70MJPG80):
These Crashbars will not fit if you have fitted the optional gear lever on your DCT bike.