Since the RK Takasago Company first began production of chains for motorbikes as far back as 1953 the name RK has been synonymous with quality:
- RK chains are used by the worlds biggest motorcycle brands with Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki, KTM, Ducati and Triumph all using RK for factory fitment.
- RK have built a reputation with the words best riders and teams, including MotoGP World No.1 Marc Marquez, part of the Repsol Honda Team Japan.
- Teams also include the Kawasaki Racing Team, Suzuki Ecstar, Monster Yamaha Tech 3, Red Bull KTM Factory Racing and the RWL World Champion Motocross team.
- With the support of motorcycle enthusiasts worldwide and after incorporating over fifty years of achievements and experience, RK TAKASAKO CHAIN offers superior road and off-road chain technology that meets the demands and desires of today's motorcycle riders.
- All RK motorcycle chains are manufactured with heat-treated, hi-carbon, alloy steel components and are fitted with RK-Ring or XW-Ring seals made from advanced nitrite composites ensuring maxiumum performance and lifespan.
RK Racing Chain GXW
RK's 525 GXW series chains are the top of the line extreme performance chains:
- XW-ring chains are the best high-speed, extreme heat performance chains available today.
- The leading edge XW-ring seal is made of an advanced Nitrite Butadiene composite and features three contact lips and two convex inner/outer stabilizers.
- This means three lubrication pools to protect against high-speed abrasion, heat build up, torsional flex and the loss of lubricant under these extreme conditions.
- GXW chains provide the user with 10 times longer wearlife compared to standard chains
- GXW chain seals are compression and distortion resistant to provide the ultimate in rotating efficiency.
- OEM for all major Japanese manufacturers
- At least 10 times the wear life of a standard 525 chain
- High tensile strength
- Light weight
- Low Maintenance
- Less torsional friction