Maxi Race-Tech silencers have been designed to match the need of a bigger-volume silencer, to be used on bigger bikes , single- and twin-cylinders engines and when power and noise requirements are stiffer than usual.
Based on the smaller Race-Tech design features, Maxi Race-Tech silencers are available in titanium and aluminum, with a stainless steel or carbon endcap and, despite the dimensions, are light and compact, giving high power output and are available in a street legal version with removable baffle.
During the development phase of an exhaust, Arrow perform several tests to check functioning and performances of the exhaust. All of these tests are made on a standard bike, without any modifications apart from the substitution of the exhaust. All the tests, both on the test bench (performances checks) and on the street (noise levels measurements) are made using a standard bike, with no interventions on the EFI settings.
- Silencer material - aluminium
- Rear endcap material - carbon fibre
- Silencer inner parts material - stainless steel
- Silencer mounting - welded mount
- Silencer body length - 400mm
- Junction (inlet) diameter - 49mm
- Junction (outlet) diameter - 55mm
- Oxygen sensor plug - NO
- CO sensor plug - NO
- dbKiller - SI
- Fully homologated - meets Euro Standard 97/24/EC Ch.9