UNI Foam Air filters give the maximum protection in avoiding the problem of fine dust and dirt particles getting through the air filter and into the intake system with potentially serious consequences for your engine.
Desert racers have been relying on these reusable foam air filters for years as no paper filter can provide the same amount of protection in the dirt - UNIFilter manufacture filters for KTM, Yamaha and Suzuki.
The filters can be washed and re-used pretty much indefinitely, keeping your engine safe and letting it breathe to its maximum potential.
If you ride off-road, don't take any risks with the corrugated paper air filters in your Africa Twin.
Designed, developed, manufactured, and extensively tested in Australia - where they know a bit about dust and dirt!!
- The kit comprises two interchangeable airbox snorkel pre-filters.
- The pre-cleaners are supplied pre-oiled and ready to use.
- Regular inspection and maintenance of the pre-filter will assist in extending the service interval of the main filter element.
- To be able to use the snorkel pre-filters the rubber intake snorkels need to be cut in front of the 3rd rib section using a blade knife.
- The pre-filters are secured by feeding the pre-filter into the snorkels and wrapping the last 35mm back over the outside of the snorkel.
- Use the cable ties supplied to secure.
UNIFilter Australia is a totally Australian-owned family company business.
The company commenced operations in 1976 as an importer of motorcycle air filters and components. In 1988 the company commenced production in its’ then Sydney factory. By 1991 it had outgrown the original Sydney factory and moved the operation to Hornsby. In 2006, again the production had outgrown the factory and warehouse so the production, warehousing and administration was moved to the New South Wales Central Coast into 2 purpose built factory units. Today the production is operated using state of the art CNC laser and router equipment to provide not only our “Unifilter” brand but original equipment filters for Yamaha, Suzuki, Nitto, Stihl and KTM.
We are a company proud of our capabilities, providing not only manufactured air filters but providing design and technology for many automotive and industrial companies. We only use premium raw materials in our manufacturing process and wherever possible support “Australian Made” in our materials and packaging.