This auxiliary light mount for the Honda Africa Twin CRF1000 provides a secure mounting solution for fitment of aftermarket lighting.
Robust steel bracketry is laser cut for a precise fit and finished in a durable black powder coating.
This versatile light mount is compatible with most popular brands of aftermarket lights.
Existing bolt holes on the front subframe are utilised without the need to drill, cut, weld or modify any components.
The low profile design positions the lights close to the fairing for maximum visibility while also minimising the risk of damage during a tip over or fall.
Fully compatible with SW Motech and Outback Mototek Crashbars
This auxiliary light mount WILL NOT fit with Upper Crash Bars from Rugged Roads, Touratech, Givi, Rumbux, Holan, and Hepco & Becker
- Robust laser cut steel construction
- Attractive & durable powder coated finish
- Bolt on installation does not require drilling, cutting or other modifications
- Utilises existing front subframe mounting locations for fitment
- Compatible with most brands of auxiliary lights
- M8 sized light mounting hole
- Provides a very clean and factory looking installation
- Low profile design positions the lights close to the fairing to minimise damage in a tip over or fall
- Two piece mount makes installation simple
What's in the box:
- Auxiliary light mount for Honda Africa Twin CRF1000 (left & right side brackets)
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions