The world-famous Forma Adventure boots.
A perfect combination of adventure touring and street. The waterproof Drytex lining performs remarkably through heavy conditions. A technical multi-flex sole allows the right amount of flex for everyday walking, but at the same time, has controlled flex and crush resistance to exceed CE level 2 protection.
The Forma Adventure boots are designed to work effectively as road boots, complete with some dual-sport features, and a lightweight construction for greater rider agility and bike control. These boots are one of the world's most popular adventure boots for good reason.
So whether your riding around the world, or around the city, with Forma boots you will always be prepared for an adventure!
- Full-grain oil treated leather upper
- Specific adventure/enduro/atv-quad double density compound rubber sole
- Injection moulded plastic protections
- Plastic gear pad protection
- Adjustable velcro closure
- Replaceable/adjustable GH plastic buckles
- Personalized Forma Drytex tubular lining (waterproof and breathable)
- Shin and ankle TPU moulded plastic protections
- Soft polymer padding with memory foam
- PP Mid Dual Flex with antishock EVA midsole
- Anti-bacterial replaceable footbed with A.P.S. (Air Pump System)