The G1100 is a portable automatic battery charger and maintainer for both 6V and 12V lead-acid and 12V lithium-ion batteries. Designed for charging a Motorcycle, ATV, Snowmobile, Personal Watercraft, Lawn Mower and much more. It also can be used as a battery maintainer to keep a Car, Boat, RV, and deep-cycle batteries fully charged. And it monitors battery activity for safe and efficient charging without any overcharge and complete with a built-in battery desulfator to rejuvenate underperforming batteries.
- A 6V and 12V battery charger and maintainer.
- Charges lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries up to 40 amp-hours.
- Recovers deeply discharged batteries down to 2-volts.
- Spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection.
- Built-in battery desulfator to recover worn-out batteries.
- Safely monitors battery actively with zero overcharge.
- Suitable for start-stop and CANbus vehicle systems.
- Advanced diagnostics indication for damaged batteries.
Four battery chargers in one.
Other brands require a separate battery charger for 12V charging, for AGM batteries, for 6V charging, for cold conditions, and yet another for lithium-ion batteries. With our versatile multi-purpose battery chargers, as your needs and vehicles change, your charger won't. With a simple push of a button, you'll have the power to switch between various charging modes within one, complete battery charger.
12V Norm Mode
- Designed for charging starter and deep-cycle 12-volt lead-acid batteries, including Wet Cell, Gel Cell, Enhanced Flooded, Calcium, and Maintenance-Free.
12V Cold/AGM Mode
- Designed for charging starter and deep-cycle 12-volt AGM batteries, or charging any 12-volt battery in cold temperatures below 50ºF (10ºC), including AGM.
6V Norm Mode
- Designed for charging starter and deep-cycle 6-volt lead-acid batteries, including Wet Cell, Gel Cell, Enhanced Flooded, Calcium, and Maintenance-Free.
12V Lithium Mode
- Designed for charging lithium-ion batteries that include a battery maintenance system (BMS), including lithium iron phosphate batteries.
Bigger is not better.
It’s time to retire your grandad’s battery charger.
Our next generation smart battery chargers utilize the latest advancements in battery charging technology. These switch-mode battery chargers were built on a high-frequency and high-efficiency platform, which converts energy 30,000 times faster than traditional automotive battery chargers. This efficient use of electricity is what makes our chargers not only compact, lightweight, and incredibly portable, but one that minimizes energy consumption and compliant with California Energy Commission regulations.
Safe to leave connected with zero overcharging.
Most manual, automatic or semi-automatic battery chargers continuously trickle charge batteries, making them susceptible to overcharge, which limits battery life. Our intelligent battery maintenance technology monitors battery activity and only begins charging when needed, and allows for continuous operation without user intervention and zero risks of overcharging your battery.
Charge batteries directly from the 12-volt port.
CANbus electrical systems found on BMW, Ducati, Triumph and Harley-Davidson motorcycles disable the 12-volt charging port when the ignition is off. Recharging requires the ignition to be on, or connected directly to the battery. With CANbus enabled technology, it sends a unique voltage signal that automatically opens, and allows charging through the 12-volt accessory port.
Memory - Remembers the last charge mode when accidentally unplugged or loses power. You'll never come back to a dead battery again.
Rugged - Designed for a rugged working environment. It is water, shock, dirt and dust-proof, and rated at IP65.
Firewall - We don't design something that merely works, but remains safe after a major failure. So we built-in redundant levels of safety protection.
5 Year Warranty - Our battery chargers are built to last. That's why we back it up with an unbeatable warranty and combine it with unparalleled customer service.
Battery charging with intelligence.
Smart battery chargers can be frustrating. It won't simply begin charging if it detects a weak or damaged battery or force charging if it detects an unsafe or abnormal charging condition. But prevention is just one aspect. Understanding and finding a solution is just as critical. Welcome to Advanced Diagnostics, which analyzes battery feedback and display a particular error pattern if a problem is detected. Each flash pattern tells you what's wrong, and how to quickly fix it.
- Single Flash: Battery will not hold a charge and should be checked by a professional.
- Double Flash: Possible battery short, and should be verified by a professional.
- Triple Flash: Battery voltage is too high for the selected charge mode. Double check the battery matches the charge mode.
- Error LED Solid Red: Reverse polarity. Reverse the connections to the battery.
- Standby LED Solid Orange: Battery voltage is too low for the battery charger to detect the battery.