Ready for big adventures: Our ADVENTURE-RACK impresses with its extreme durability and function-oriented shape. More than 15 years of experience in the production of racks and feedback from customers and test drivers went into the development of this aluminum rack. Material thickness, weight and geometry have been optimized for demanding tours and off-road use.
Bike-specific attachment elements guarantee best fit and a simple attachment to the original attachment points. Designed specifically for touring bikes, large street and sport touring bikes, the ADVENTURE-RACK has a large storage surface. Numerous large lashing eyes give tail bags a secure hold. The functional bores accept adapter kits to attach top cases from SW-MOTECH, Givi, Krauser and Shad or SysBags.
The luggage carrier was tested under rough conditions in the lab and on the road. A certified institute has confirmed its durability. The ADVENTURE-RACK carries your luggage to the end of the world, or wherever you want to go.
- Extra durable luggage rack for long tours on and off the road
- Selected production procedure and optimized design give the ADVENTURE-RACK an extra helping of stability
- Its extreme durability during vibrations, impacts and high weight was tested in the lab and off-road under harshest conditions
- Many functional bores: The adapter kits for TRAX top cases, SysBag15/30 bags with adapter plates are sold separately
- We also offer adapter kits for top cases from Givi, Krauser and Shad
- Easy lashing of luggage to the numerous large eyes, 25 mm closures can also be threaded through
- Particularly generous storage surface
- Simple assembly to original attachment points with bike-specific attachment components
- Made of low-weight and durable 4 mm aluminum alloy
- Effective corrosion protection from black powder coating
- Material: Aluminum alloy, Steel
- Color: Black
- Surface: Powder coated
Included in delivery
- 1 ADVENTURE-RACK luggage carrier
- 1 ADVENTURE-RACK luggage carrier mounting frame
- Mounting material
- Mounting instructions