This holster-only option of the AltRider Hemisphere Saddlebag adds extreme versatility to your dual-sport or adventure bike. The holster features two main pockets designed to carry larger items -- dry-bags, firewood, groceries or whatever else you need to haul. Separate stash pockets are great for tools, extra inner tubes, a tire pump or even a 1.5 litre fuel bottle. This design keeps the weight of a heavy tool pouch or fuel bottle lower to the ground -- significantly improving balance and handling of the bike. Two upper nylon straps with metal cam-lock buckles allow you to secure extra items to the top such as a tent or extra dry-bag.
The AltRider Hemisphere Saddlebag Holster utilizes a rack-free design that was created with dual-sport machines in mind – bikes like the Honda XR & CRF, Suzuki DR, Yamaha WR, Husky TE, and KTM EXC. The universal design will fit any dirt bike and is also compatible with many adventure motorcycles. The Holster mounts with ballistic nylon webbing straps for a full strength connection to the bike, allowing worry-free exploration of wherever your adventure takes you. Metal cam-lock buckles on the straps prevent any movement of the kit -- regardless of riding conditions. Reflective logos allow high visibility for increased safety in low-light or night riding.
AltRider’s Hemisphere Luggage was originally designed to fill the needs of the riders - a piece of luggage that encompasses the adventure lifestyle. The smart features of the Hemisphere luggage were designed by riders to solve problems with other luggage designs -- difficult to use zippers that jam easily, seams that aren’t waterproof, or bags that don’t hold up to abuse from real rides.
- Designed to fit the 14 litre Dry Bags
- AltRider motorcycle accessories and luggage are 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Next generation design keeps weight down low to improve handling of motorcycle
- Two exterior stash pockets for easy access for tools, extra tire tubes or 1.5 litre fuel bottle
- Tough Ballistic and vinyl coated polyester materials designed for off-road abuse
- Ballistic nylon webbing and metal cam-lock buckles for secure fastening
- Hard plastic stiffeners in holster keeps gear in place securely
- Reflective side logos provide high visibility in low-light conditions