The Kaoko Throttle Lock Cruise Control for the Honda Africa Twin CRF1000 allows you to dial in just the right amount of tension to stabilise the throttle on bumpy roads or completely lock it at a desired RPM for hands free cruising!
The friction nut is integrated into a bar end weight which is styled to match the OEM bar end in shape and weight. To engage the throttle lock, just roll it back with the throttle to provide the desired amount of hold. A natural safety feature allows the throttle to be overridden or closed at any time by simply rolling forward on the throttle.
Installation is a snap and takes only minutes. Just unbolt the bar end on your bike and replace it with the Kaoko throttle lock.
Replacement hardware is provided if necessary and thread locker is always recommended to prevent the bar end bolt from backing out.
Enjoy the simple relief of cruise control from Kaoko to make your long distance adventures more comfortable and enjoyable!
- Designed specifically for the Africa Twin CRF1000
- This version is specifically designed to work with the original Handguards (see product KBB310 for Kaoko Cruise Control for BarkBuster Handguards)
- Adjustable tension
- Intuitive engagement
- Improves MPG vs on / off throttle application
- Safety feature allows throttle closure even when locked
- Stabilises throttle input on bumpy roads
- Lock the throttle for hands free riding
- Provides relief on long rides
- Reduces strain on hands, wrists, arms and shoulders.
- Simple and easy to install
What's in the box:
- Kaoko Throttle Control
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
Operation of the Kaoko Cruise Control
To Engage: Whilst rolling on the throttle, the friction nut can be gripped between your small finger and palm of your hand. This action tightens the nut and provides sufficient friction to set throttle to the desired opening. (The friction is such that the rider may still open and close the throttle. It simply has a slight rotational resistance to it.)
To Disengage: Whilst rolling off the throttle, grip the friction nut between your small finger and palm of your hand. The throttle should open and snap closed freely when correctly disengaged.
- It cannot lock
- It can be overridden in an instant
- It’s operation is natural and instinctive
- There have been NO safety related incidents
- Fully trusted by distributors in Europe, USA and Australia
- 100% safe in the hands of a responsible and experienced rider
- 5 Year Functional Guarantee; however the Kaoko Cruise Control should last the life of the motorcycle that it is fitted to.
Can I install the Kaoko cruise control kit myself?
With each Kaoko cruise control a set of unique and specific product fitting instructions is included. Fitting is quick and simple and can be done in a matter of minutes.