Serious 'adventure' motorcycle travel demands serious adventure luggage and the New KRIEGA OVERLANDER-SYSTEM (OS) sets a new standard.
The OS-32 soft pannier is at the core of the range and shares many of the features of traditional ADV hard luggage with the added benefits of durability and safety for riding in demanding environments where there will be the inevitable scrape with the terrain.
The structured box shape allows for effortless packing and load control. The 100% waterproof roll-top closure and removable white liner guarantee pack contents remain protected from the elements.
Mounting and dismounting to the OS-32 panniers to the bike takes less than a minute with two quick release straps and buckles. The same straps compress the pack firmly in position. No extra tie-down straps are required.
Constructed from the highest quality materials including ultra-abrasion resistant Hypalon™ + 1000D Cordura®, with Kevlar® webbing and aircraft grade alloy buckles.
Offering two easy fit options, either traditional 'over the seat' saddlebag format using OS-STRAPS or as a single pannier by hooking-on to a specially designed OS-PLATFORM.
(both sold separately)
PRICE IS FOR 1 x OS-32 SOFT PANNIER
- The OS-32 is the base for various add-on options with 16 “hook-on” points. Choose either 6 or 12 litre OS-PACKS to mount on the top and/or front or back, to build up a bespoke luggage system to suit your type or trip length.
- A reinforced handle assists carrying heavy loads off the bike. Plus an optional OS-SHOULDER STRAP can be hooked on to convert to a shoulder bag.
- A security cable block provides a solid mounting point to cable-lock the pack to the bike frame to stop the opportunist thief.
- Hi-Vis details front and rear add an extra safety element for low light riding.
- 100% waterproof liner
- Roll-top closure
- HYPALON™+ 1000D Cordura®
- Reinforced carry handle
- Aircraft grade alloy buckles
- KEVLAR® webbing
- Security cable block
- Hi-Vis details
- 16 hook-on points
- Shoulder strap loops
The OS-32 requires pannier frames to be fitted to the bike.
These are model specific, available as accessories from bike manufacturers or other aftermarket suppliers.
Once fitted there are 2 options to fit the OS-32
- Traditional ‘over the seat’ saddlebag format, using OS-STRAPS
- Fixing a specially designed OS-PLATFORM to the frame and mounting the OS-32 to the platform.
- 400(h) x 420(w) x 190(d) mm
- 15.7(h) x 16.5(w) x 7.5(d) ins.