TORNADO 2 - PACK SACKS
Widely recognised as the highest quality dry pack sacks you can buy.
100% WATER, DUST, MUD, AND SNOW PROOF (no cover or inner drybag required)
Luggage stability is really important especially when off road, so the Tornado 2 pack sacks are fitted with two rows of fixed cargo loops for your ROKstraps (available separately) or other tie downs.
- Two rows of external cargo loops also mean you can attached all sorts of additional gear to them like your water bladders, wet gear, tarps and medical kits.
- All Tornado 2 pack sacks open from the top not the sides, so the contents can be easily accessed whilst still attached to the bike. This also gives you more room to find things inside the bag.
- They are roll top closed and have built in Enduristan family buckles to fasten the closure.
- They have 1 inside zipper pocket and 3 inside mesh pockets all on one side of the bag.
- Also included is a transparent card pocket or identity window, only accessible from the inside of the bag.
- All Tornados feature the Enduristan trademark red inner lining for high visibility.
- They have a soft grip handle and are compatible with the Enduristan Deluxe shoulder strap available separately.
- The 4 compression straps help keep everything compact.
- Washable and easy to clean.
- Made from the Enduristan hard wearing 1000D triple layer material with fully welded seams and a roll top closure.
- Can be combined with all Enduristan Base Packs, Tornados and Typhoon bags to extend capacity.
- They really do look great with the 1000D matt black material, red stitching and the white logo
Fits directly to your:
- pillion seat,
- rear fender,
- luggage rack,
- or can be combined with other Tornado Pack Sacks using the supplied loops and fixings.