Motul 5100 10W30 is a Synthetic Technosynthese® 4-Stroke lubricant with Ester technology especially designed for four stroke motorcycles ensuring complete engine protection and improving the lifespan of the transmission/wet clutch components.
Meets bike manufacturer specifications, especially HONDA which recommends SAE 10W-30 for fuel economy improvement, smooth shifting, and improved shear resistance.
Meets JASO MA2 specifications for optimal wet clutch performance.
- Synthetic based 4-stroke lubricant.
- JASO MA approved, wet clutch anti slipping technology.
- Suitable for catalytic converters.
TYPE OF USE
- Road bikes, trails, off road bikes, enduro, trial…fitted with 4 stroke engines, integrated gearbox or not, wet or dry clutch, engines designed to run a low viscosity lubricant, engines meeting Euro 2, 3, 4 or 5 emission regulation, fitted with exhaust gas after treatment systems : catalytic converters, air injection into exhaust pipe...
- Recommended for specific HONDA, YAMAHA engines requiring SAE 10W-30 viscosity grade oil.
- STANDARDS API SM / SL / SJ / SH / SG
- SPECIFICATIONS JASO MA2 under N° M033MOT155
- Synthetic lubricant Technosynthese® reinforced by Ester base stock to warranty anti-wear properties and improve gear protection and life time.
- Improved oil film resistance at high temperatures for engine durability.
- Optimized Phosphorus and Sulphur content (JASO MA2 < 1200 ppm) for better operating conditions of catalytic converters.
- The innovative anti wear additives package provides excellent gearbox protection.
- FZG Gear Test results: Pass FLS 14. The FZG (Forschungsstelle für Zahnrader und Getriebebau) Test, evaluates fluid lubricating and wear protection properties at the interface of a loaded set of gears.
- JASO has created its own 4-stroke motorcycle standard -JASO T903- which has three grades MA, MA1 and MA2.
- JASO MA2 offers the most efficient friction levels to guarantee the clutch engagement during the three riding modes: Starting, Acceleration and Constant Speed.
- Drain interval: according to manufacturers’ recommendations and tune to your own use.
- Can be mixed with synthetic or mineral lubricants.