Motoz Tractionator Rall Z TRXQ 90/90-21 54 Q TL Front Tyre
The Tractionator Rall Z tyre is Motoz answer to the big bike rider who wants even more extreme offroad performance than their already stellar Tractionator Adventure Tyre.
Extensive testing in the Australian wilderness by dozens of riders on this years KTM Adventure Rally have proved the Rall Z to offer incredible dirt performance, with good manners on the tarmac, with 2/3 to 3/4 the life of the Tractionator Adventure.
- Based on the popular Tractionator Adventure but with more aggressive off-road traction in all weather extremes.
- Off-road Performance with reasonable on-road manners.
- Tested and Proven construction and compound for adventure and rally use.
- Self-Cleaning and Self-Sharpening tread pattern gives excellent predictability and power delivery.
- Designed in Australia for dependable performance in a wide variety of conditions without the need to change tyre pressures between off road and on road.
- Excellent choice for conditions from outback desert to coastal forests and fire trails.
- Hybrid compound with Silica for optimum grip in mud and snow.
If you need more, here it is!
- Uniquely designed tread blocks self-protect for long life and self sharpen for better traction through the life of the tyre.
- Optimized hybrid natural / synthetic compound produces maximum grip in the hot Australian climate.
- Superior block design creates larger footprint and contact point providing superior traction.
- 25% stronger carcass construction than other adventure tyres guarantees world class performance with a high resistance to punctures.
- 30% more tread depth than most adventure tyres.
Who Are Motoz?
Motoz isn't just another tyre company. Its designers, owners and test riders are the same people. Having been involved in the motorcycle tyre industry for 20 years these guys thought that the tyres they were buying/riding were uninspiring at best and more importantly they thought it was possible to do better. Turns out they were right!
Motoz only use the best available materials to achieve high standards that give Motoz tyres exceptionally long wear life and durability and the process is ISO9001:2008 certified(BVQI) and audited by TUV Rhienland.
Although the company is Australian the tyres are made in the internationally regonised tyre making centre of the universe, Thailand (who knew?!). The Motoz factory is 40 years old, privately owned and doesn't make tyres for anyone else. Motoz has been around for 10 years now and it owns all its own moulds, technology, patents and trademarks. i.e. These guys are serious about what they are doing. And that shows in some of the best tyres we've ever seen or ridden.