TTX36 Front Shock for BMW R1200GS
The TTX-technology, proven in MotoGP and WSBK, now makes it into the Dual Sport segment. Designed for BMW R1200 GS and GSA models, the Öhlins TTX36 front shock absorber can still give you the superior Öhlins performance.
The newly developed shock absorbers for the popular Mechatronics aftermarket system are also available in this manually adjustable version. The successful TTX36 shock absorber has now been developed in a first Dual Sport application for the BMW R1200 GS and GSA.
The front shock absorber is new for 2012 - TTX36 shock absorber with a 36mm piston.
The BMW R1200 GS and GSA applications are our first Dual Sport TTX-application but more are to come.
• TTX36 front shock absorber specifically designed for the touring and dual sport segment
• TTX-technology – no cavitation risk!
• Reinforced cylinders
• Improved traction and grip
• Less hysteresis, improved dynamics of the shock absorber
• Better ground contact feel
• New design of the adjuster housing
• Wide adjuster range
• Completely separated functions for rebound and compression damping
• Full maintenance possibilities