Sena Low Profile M/C B/T Comm System Handlebar-remote not contained 10R-01
Low profile, yet rich with high-performance features, the Sena 10R lets riders make hands-free phone calls, listen to music, get GPS directions, and have full-duplex intercom conversations with other riders in crystal-clear audio quality through the stereo Bluetooth® headset.
Ultra slim and featherlight, it’s a particularly good choice for riders who want to concentrate on their riding technique and minimize fuss factor. Motorcycle Bluetooth communication has never been so easy.
Keep the conversation going, share a playlist with up to four riding companions, or patch in a phone call that everyone can jump in on.
The Bluetooth® 4.1-equipped 10R does it all with HD sound quality and intercom over distances of up to 900 meters (0.5 miles). Motorcycle Bluetooth communication has never been so easy.
Road noise is no longer a threat with Advanced Noise Control™, which cuts down on background noise for incoming and outgoing audio.
The Universal Intercom™ makes the 10R compatible with most non-Sena Bluetooth® communication systems. The 10R is also firmware upgradeable for the life of your headset, meaning the tech will never become obsolete.
The 10R includes Audio Multitasking™, which allows you to listen to two audio sources at once. You can have conversations through the intercom while streaming music, listen to the FM radio or listen to GPS instructions at the same time, and more.
Linking up your 10R with the Sena Utility App (for Android or iPhone) allows you to configure device settings, set groups of intercom friends, and access an interactive quick start guide.
The 10R also offers the ability to pair with up to two mobile phones for convenient hands-free calling.
- Talk time: up to 10 hours
- Operating temperature: -10˚C – 55˚C (14°F – 131°F)
- Charging temperature: 0˚C – 45˚C (32°F – 113°F)
- Speaker Driver Unit: 40 mm – thickness 6.5 mm
- Dimensions: Main Module - 70.7 mm x 36.6 mm x 13.7 mm (2.8 in x 1.4 in x 0.5 in)
- Weight: Main Module - 22 g (0.78 oz)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Working distance: up to 900 m (980 yds) in open terrain
- Supports up to 4 riders
- Noise Cancellation: Advanced Noise Control™
- Codec: Built-in SBC Codec
- FM Radio:
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory
- HD Voice enabled for high-quality phone call audio
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Type: Lithium Polymer Battery
CE, FCC, IC