THE 20S EVO GETS NEW HD SPEAKERS
The 20S EVO was designed with a fixed type, shark fin antenna as opposed to the flip up antenna of the original 20S. This sleek antenna design improved group Bluetooth intercom stability and distance, while updates to the hardware allow for a more robust general performance. In addition to its original updated design, the latest upgrade for the 20S EVO are Sena’s premium HD speakers. Designed with a beveled taper, the HD speakers fit easily into helmet pockets and give riders a more comfortable experience. Sena’s HD speakers offer a marked increase in volume, bass boost, and clarity.
THE KNOCKOUT FEATURE SET YOU KNOW AND LOVE
The 20S EVO delivers HD-quality audio allowing riders to listen to music, GPS and make or take calls. Sena’s Advanced Noise Control™ helps so wind noise doesn’t interfere with incoming or outgoing audio, while the innovative Bluetooth intercom for motorcycles allows you to talk with up to 7 other riders at distances up to 2 km (1.2 miles) away.
IT MULTITASKS, SO YOU CAN FOCUS ON THE MORE IMPORTANT TASK
Sena 20S EVO Audio Multitasking™ technology allows you to have motorcycle helmet intercom conversation while simultaneously listening to music, FM radio, or GPS. Forget the frustrations of interruption-based audio functions of past Bluetooth communication devices, the 20S EVO's audio features won’t interrupt each other, but simply overlay for a smooth listening experience.
CONTROL MADE SIMPLE
Setting up and pairing your 20S EVO is simple with Sena’s motion sensor technology. Pair your Bluetooth devices with a simple shake of the 20S EVO or use hands free voice commands for complete feature control while maintaining focus on the road. The optional Remote Controls allow for even more additional ways to handle your Sena.
STAY CONNECTED WITH SENA'S SMARTPHONE APPLICATIONS
Linking your 20S EVO with the Sena Utility App (for iPhone and Android) allows you to configure device settings and access our quick start guide at the click of a button.
- Talk time: up to 13 hours
- Operating Temperature: -10˚C ~ 55˚C (14°F ~ 131°F)
- Charging temperature: 0˚C – 45˚C (32°F – 113°F)
- Main Module: 94.7 mm x 48.3 mm x 25.5 mm (3.7 in x 1.9 in x 1.0 in)
- Speaker Driver Unit: 40 mm – thickness 6.5 mm
- Boom Microphone: length 190 mm
- Wire between Speakers: length 555 mm
- Weight: main module - 61 g (2.15 oz)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Working Distance: up to 2.0 km (1.2 miles) in open terrain
- Supports up to 8 riders
- Noise Cancellation: Advanced Noise Control™
- Codec: Built-in SBC Codec
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Type: Lithium Polymer Battery