Suitable for the following model:
BMW HP2 from 2005
Complete System includes Downpipes and Slip on End Can
• Stainless Steel or Titanium with carbon inlet & exit
• Road legal with removable baffle core to convert for race use
• E-marked and homologated for specific models (papers supplied)
• Hexagonal shape for maximum ground clearance and visuals
• Tapered inlet for more heel space and better aerodynamics
• Stainless Steel Headers (Removes Cat Convertor)
Remus Exhausts are manufactured in Austria to the highest standards and offer the following benefits:
Fully TUV approved, road legal with removable baffle silencers.
No need to re -jet / re-map (Optional)
All link pipes are made from high-grade stainless steel.
Complete with link pipes and bike specific bracket.
CNC production optimises ground clearance and a quality fit.
Focusing on performance and quality along with the innovation of new products has led to Remus becoming the largest and most successful exhaust manufacturer in Europe. They were the first manufacturer to introduce removable baffle technology with the Revolution and this has now become the industry standard.