A damaged headlight not only leaves you in the dark, it can mean over £500 in replacement costs from Yamaha. Protect your Yamaha Tenere 700 headlight with the AltRider Mesh Headlight Guard and avoid a costly mishap.
The AltRider mesh headlight guard is constructed in the USA of 1/16 inch (2 mm) laser cut steel, and is designed to provide total coverage for the headlight assembly without interfering with light output. After a meticulous study, AltRider designed a mesh pattern that minimizes loss of illumination while actually blocking damaging debris.
The headlight guard mounts to four factory hard points by way of two 1/16 inch (2 mm) laser cut steel mounting brackets, using custom machined aluminum ball studs and rubber sockets to mount the lens to the brackets. The no-tools quick release system allows for easy removal of the face for cleaning and the textured powder coat finish is extremely resistant to rust or weathering.
- 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Mesh face deflects debris without blocking light
- Ball and socket connectors allow removal of face without any tools
- Mesh headlight guard interchangeable with Polycarbonate headlight guard
- Available in a textured powder coat black finish