SDOC100 Colour Refresher
Rain, sun and street soil affect the appearance of each machine. Especially engine parts are often exposed to bleaching, which often causes even well maintained motorcycles to quickly loose the brilliance of their colour.
- Restores greyed and bleached metal motorcycle parts. Creates a showroom finish bringing life back to your bike. Special UV filter formula protects against sun bleaching.
- Refreshes faded surfaces! e.g. greyed engine parts, plastic materials, rubber, etc.
- Refreshes bleached parts and provides colour depth and a semi gloss inish
- Heat resistant, dries stainless and is steady by rain and several motorcycle washes
- Protects from (further) fading caused by UV radiation
- Bleached metal parts, painted and unpainted plastic materials, rubber, etc.
- Greyed and bleached painted and unpainted motorbike metal parts (e.g. engine block, frame, linkage, engine side caps, rims)
- Bleached rough and painted plastic and rubber parts (e.g. side covers, inner cladding, mudguards, controls and instruments, carbon parts, top case, panniers, indicators, mirrors, etc.)