Since the RK Takasago Company first began production of chains for motorbikes as far back as 1953 the name RK has been synonymous with quality:
- RK chains are used by the worlds biggest motorcycle brands with Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki, KTM, Ducati and Triumph all using RK for factory fitment.
- RK have built a reputation with the words best riders and teams, including MotoGP World No.1 Marc Marquez, part of the Repsol Honda Team Japan.
- Teams also include the Kawasaki Racing Team, Suzuki Ecstar, Monster Yamaha Tech 3, Red Bull KTM Factory Racing and the RWL World Champion Motocross team.
- With the support of motorcycle enthusiasts worldwide and after incorporating over fifty years of achievements and experience, RK TAKASAKO CHAIN offers superior road and off-road chain technology that meets the demands and desires of today's motorcycle riders.
- All RK motorcycle chains are manufactured with heat-treated, hi-carbon, alloy steel components and are fitted with RK-Ring or XW-Ring seals made from advanced nitrite composites ensuring maxiumum performance and lifespan.
RK Racing Chain XSO
The 525 XSO features RK's standard X-Ring technology, the RX-Ring:
- The special shape of the X-Ring allows for 4 points of contact between the ring and chain with a lubricant reservoir in the middle.
- This allows the 5250 XSO to have the twice the wear life of a standard 525 chain whilst requiring less maintenance.
- The 525 XSO is designed to combine rigid strength with a low weight providing the feeling of light acceleration without compromising on wear resistance.
- Affordable, long lasting performance RX sealed chain. The XSO series offers less torsional friction and increased performance.
- OEM for all major Japanese manufacturers
- At least twice the wear life of a standard 525 chain
- High tensile strength
- Light weight
- Low Maintenance
- Less torsional friction