The New Power Commander V is loaded with tons of new features. Below you will find some Power Commander V features:
- Reduced size from PCIIIusb (less than half of the size of PCIII)
- USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
- Gear input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
- With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sport bikes.
- 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb)
- Enhanced “accel pump” utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)
- Power Commander Map Database
Dynojet supports the Power Commander product line with the world’s largest map database. We work with all of the leading exhaust manufacturers from around the globe to bring you pre-tested settings for your motorcycle. No guesswork on your part. Every map that we offer was tested and developed on one of our multiple in house Dynojet Dynamometers. New maps are developed weekly for all popular applications.
Installation instructions for Honda CRF1000 Africa Twin
16-064-501 European model STOCK HONDA exhaust with either stock or aftermarket air filter
16-064-502 European model TERMIGNONI exhaust, system baffled with either stock or aftermarket air filter
16-064-503 European model TERMIGNONI exhaust with either stock or aftermarket air filter