The ORIGINAL Motorcycle Handguard!
These are the toughest handguards anywhere – they don’t call ‘em Barkbusters for nothing!
The Barkbusters brand of handguards was first manufactured in 1984. The people at Barkbusters have over 28 years of motorcycle industry experience and enthusiasm, so they know what it takes to develop the finest handguards. Barkbusters integrates a hardened aluminum backbone with a stylish, replaceable plastic guard to create a truly functional handguard. No more busted levers or knuckles! In the unlikely event that you break a part of the handguard, every piece is replaceable.
Aluminium Backbone Description
- Designed specifically for the bike with OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) specifications.
- Two mounting points secure the full wrap around aluminium design.
- Heat treated aluminium backbone for added strength and impact protection.
- Bar end weights included.
- Easy installation.
- VPS Plastic Handguards included
VPS Plastic Handguards Description
- VPS plastic guards (with variable height wind deflector set included).
- Left and right pair with mounting screws.
- Wind deflectors can be fitted in two positions for variable wind protection.
- Deflectors can be removed in minutes for a more compact feel.
- High impact resistant plastic guards.
- Skid Plate available for added style and protection to the outer edge of the Barkbusters backbone . (Code: VPS-002)
For the following models:
- KTM 390 Adv
- Royal Enfield Himalayan