OEM Yamaha Adventure Footpegs - Tenere 700 (2019>)
Fully adjustable adventure footpegs (height/reach/angle).
Motorcycle ergonomics are one of those black arts, it seems, and not every bike manufacturer is a perfect practitioner. Either your pristine new adventure bike fits you or it doesn’t. In the case that it doesn’t, it’s time for ergonomic changes.
One of the most effective ergonomic alterations is to change your bike’s stock foot pegs. Sometimes they’re in the wrong place for maximum control and comfort, and sometimes they’re just terribly small and slippery. Sometimes both.
Each of these foot pegs has a unique design with an offset cam located by a sturdy splined shaft that allows selection of any of 12 positions. At the highest position, the Adventure Foot Peg Kit is level with the stock location. At the lowest, the pegs drop the foot position by 0.6in (15mm). The cam design also allows the pegs to be positioned slightly down and slightly forward, about 0.3in (8mm) in each direction, as well as slightly down and back.
The Adventure Foot Peg Kit also permits changing the face angle of the peg plus or minus 18 degrees for maximum comfort. Meshing teeth on the adjustment pivots provide solid positioning to ensure your pegs remain in the position you select.
With a larger surface area than stock foot pads, removable aggressive rubber tread pads and traction lugs with rounded edges for longer boot life, you will enjoy solid foot position no matter how sloppy conditions get. Complete with hinged mounts and easy to install, each footpeg features marked increments to simplify and ensure symmetrical adjustments for both pegs.
The kit includes two Adventure footpegs with removable rubber inserts and two mounting adapters.
- Adjustable to 12 positions
- Maximum change from stock is 0.6in (15mm)
- Offset internal ratchet pivots to set position
- Positions set at 18 degree intervals
- Cams marked to ensure symmetrical adjustments on left and right pegs
- Meshed teeth on pivots provide strong connections
- Removable rubber inserts secured by one easily accessible screw
- Aggressive rubber pattern for maximum traction during on-road riding
- Deeply serrated teeth for improved traction while riding off road
- Enlarged contact area compared to stock pegs
- Rounded edges to reduce boot wear
- Electropolished cast stainless steel foot peg construction