PowerSports R - Waterless Coolant for road and race bikes
PowerSports R is the coolant of choice for many professional racing teams and performance bike specialists. For racing teams such as Honda, no other coolant offers the performance of Evans waterless coolants.
Benefits over water-based coolants
- Eliminates Overheating - Evans Waterless Coolants have a boiling point above 180°C and will not vaporise, thus eliminating overheating, boil-over and after-boil.
- Reduces Pressure - Evans Waterless Coolants generate very low vapour pressures reducing strain on engine hoses and cooling system components.
- Prevents Corrosion - Water promotes corrosion via oxidation and electrolysis - Evans Waterless Coolants contain no oxygen and are virtually non-conductive effectively preventing corrosion.
- Maximise BHP - Evans Waterless Coolants eliminate pre-ignition and detonation caused by overheating - thus increasing combustion efficiency and delivering more power.
- Stops Erosion - Evans Waterless Coolants stop cavitation and eliminate liner and cooling pump erosion.
- Freeze Protection - Evans Waterless Coolants freeze below -40ºC
- Non-Toxic - Evans Waterless Coolants are proven to be Non-Toxic. Standard anti-freeze is toxic and known to kill pets.
- Physical State : Low Viscosity Synthetic Liquid
- Boiling Point : Above 180°C
- Freezing Point : Below -40°C
- Colour : Red Clear
- Odour : Almost odourless
- Taste : Slightly Sweet, Non-Toxic but not recommended for human consumption
ASTM & ISO Standards
- Evans in association with ASTM committee D15.22 have developed a specific range of standards for waterless engine coolants.
- All Evans Coolants are manufactured in accordance with certified ISO procedural standards.
COOLANT FLUID CONVERSION PROCESS: From Water-Based to Evans Waterless Engine Coolant
please see Instruction Sheet
THE CHOICE OF PROFESSIONALS - the Evans Advantage..........
Evans PowerSports has been the coolant of choice for Honda Racing Corporation since 2013 in World Rally, Motocross and Enduro Championships.
Evans Waterless Engine Coolants eradicate engine hotspots improving combustion and maximising BHP whilst allowing the cooling system to run with significantly lower internal pressure reducing stress and strain on hoses, gaskets and other engine components.
The lower pressure within the cooling system and non-toxicity of Powersports also makes things quicker and safer for the support team come race time. This can be crucial to keep an engine performing at its best in such rugged and extreme conditions such as a World Rally event or an MXGP Championship round.
Following the proven success of Powersports on the off-road bike scene, Evans Waterless Coolants has launched Powersports-R, a coolant created specifically for road and sports bikes to maximise engine performance.
Being waterless, Evans Powersports-R does not have the physical and chemical limitations of other coolants. It has a boiling point above 180 eliminating overheating, boil-over and after boil, while allowing the cooling system to run at a lower pressure, reducing strain on hoses and other engine components. Powersports-R eliminates engine hotspots improving combustion and maximising BHP. And because there is no water in the fluid there’s no corrosion either. It is one of the easiest and best ways to protect your bike.
Evans Coolants are the first choice for the Honda Racing Corporation and many other factory and independent racing teams including KTM, Kawasaki, Yamaha, and TM.
Evans lasts much, much longer than traditional long-life coolants and many engines have had Evans in for 16 years without the need for change-out.