The G3500 is a portable and automatic battery charger. It can be used for both 6V and 12V lead-acid and 12V lithium-ion batteries. The G3500 is designed for charging cars, boats, RVs, SUVs, diesel trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles, personal watercraft, lawn mowers, and much more. It can be used as a battery maintainer to keep both starter and deep-cycle batteries fully charged. It also monitors battery activity for safe and efficient charging without any overcharge. The G3500 is complete with a built-in battery desulfator in order to rejuvenate underperforming batteries.
- A 6V and 12V battery charger and maintainer.
- Charges lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries up to 120 amp-hours.
- Recovers deeply discharged batteries down to 2-volts.
- Spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection.
- Built-in battery desulfator to recover worn-out batteries.
- Safely monitors battery actively with zero overcharge.
- Suitable for start-stop and CANbus vehicle systems.
- Advanced diagnostics indication for damaged batteries.
- Progressive repair mode for heavily sulfated 12V batteries.
Seven battery chargers in one.
Other brands require a separate battery charger for 12V charging, for AGM batteries, for 6V charging, for cold conditions, for lithium-ion batteries, and yet another for battery desulfation. With our versatile multi-purpose battery chargers, as your needs and vehicles change, your charger won't. With a simple push of a button, you'll have the power to switch between various charging modes within one, complete battery charger. And it's equipped with a progressive repair method for recovering heavily sulfated and weak 12-volt batteries.
12V Small Mode
Designed for charging (900mA) smaller battery applications that could be harmed by too much current. Both Small Norm and Cold/AGM settings are perfect for Motorcycles, ATVs, and more.
6V Norm Mode
Designed for charging starter and deep-cycle 6-volt lead-acid batteries, including Wet Cell, Gel Cell, Enhanced Flooded, Calcium, and Maintenance-Free.
12V Lithium Mode
Designed for charging lithium-ion batteries that include a battery maintenance system (BMS), including lithium iron phosphate batteries.
12V Repair Mode
A progressive battery recovery method for improving heavily sulfated and old 12V batteries that restore lost battery capacity.
Bigger is not better.
It’s time to retire your grandad’s battery charger.
Our next generation smart battery chargers utilize the latest advancements in battery charging technology. These switch-mode battery chargers were built on a high-frequency and high-efficiency platform, which converts energy 30,000 times faster than traditional automotive battery chargers. This efficient use of electricity is what makes our chargers not only compact, lightweight, and incredibly portable, but one that minimizes energy consumption and compliant with California Energy Commission regulations.
Safe to leave connected with zero overcharging.
Most manual, automatic or semi-automatic battery chargers continuously trickle charge batteries, making them susceptible to overcharge, which limits battery life. Our intelligent battery maintenance technology monitors battery activity and only begins charging when needed, and allows for continuous operation without user intervention and zero risks of overcharging your battery.
Charge batteries directly from the 12-volt port.
CANbus electrical systems found on BMW, Ducati, Triumph and Harley-Davidson motorcycles disable the 12-volt charging port when the ignition is off. Recharging requires the ignition to be on, or connected directly to the battery. With CANbus enabled technology, it sends a unique voltage signal that automatically opens, and allows charging through the 12-volt accessory port.
Battery maintenance made easy.
Plug-in, set and forget. It's no wonder Genius is the ultimate battery maintenance charger. Quickly connect and disconnect the battery charger when needed. It remembers the last charging mode used, and automatically resumes charging after disconnection or loss of power. The G3500 keeps any battery fully charged without supervision.
- Memory - Remembers the last charge mode when accidentally unplugged or loses power. You'll never come back to a dead battery again.
- Rugged - Designed for a rugged working environment. It is water, shock, dirt and dust-proof, and rated at IP65.
- Firewall - We don't design something that merely works, but remains safe after a major failure. So we built-in redundant levels of safety protection.
- 5 Year Warranty - Our battery chargers are built to last. That's why we back it up with an unbeatable warranty and combine it with unparalleled customer service.
Battery charging with intelligence.
Smart battery chargers can be frustrating. It won't simply begin charging if it detects a weak or damaged battery or force charging if it detects an unsafe or abnormal charging condition. But prevention is just one aspect. Understanding and finding a solution is just as critical. Welcome to Advanced Diagnostics, which analyzes battery feedback and display a particular error pattern if a problem is detected. Each flash pattern tells you what's wrong, and how to quickly fix it.
- Single Flash: Battery will not hold a charge and should be checked by a professional.
- Double Flash: Possible battery short, and should be verified by a professional.
- Triple Flash: Battery voltage is too high for the selected charge mode. Double check the battery matches the charge mode.
- Error LED Solid Red: Reverse polarity. Reverse the connections to the battery.
- Standby LED Solid Orange: Battery voltage is too low for the battery charger to detect the battery.