Your MBTZ10S replacement battery will arrive fully charged and ready to use in your Yamaha Tenere 700 (see note below).
There is no need to worry about adding acid or charging before going for a ride.
Every MotoBatt power sport battery is of the sealed lead acid AGM type and will never leak acid which destroys your bikes finish.
- Voltage: 12
- CCA: 190
- Capacity (10HR): 8.6aH
- Weight: 2.9kg / 6.39lbs
- Dimensions: Length: 151mm, Width: 87mm, Height: 95mm
- Case Color: Yellow
- Replaces: YTX7A-BS, YTZ10S
AGM Battery Technology
- AGM (Absorption Glass Mat) sealed battery technology was originally developed for military aircraft where power, weight, safety, and reliability were paramount considerations.
- AGM battery technology offers improvements over other sealed battery technologies.
- This "next generation" technology delivers increased safety, performance, and service life over all other existing sealed battery types, including gel technology.
- The AGM battery has an extremely low internal electrical resistance. This, combined with faster acid migration, allows the AGM batteries to deliver and absorb higher rates of amperage than other sealed batteries during discharging and charging.
- AGM technology batteries can be charged at normal lead-acid regulated charging voltages, therefore, it is not necessary to recalibrate charging systems or purchase special chargers.
THE BATTERY IS SUPPLIED CHARGED BUT IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW TO GIVE YOUR NEW BATTERY THE BEST STARTING POWER AND PROLONGED LIFE
- Remove the battery from box
- Charge the battery for 3-4 hours with a Motorcycle battery charger
- The battery is now charged & ready for use (when connecting to a motorbike/scooter, always connect the positive (+) terminal first)
MOTORCYCLE BATTERIES MUST BE CHARGED WITH A MOTORCYCLE CHARGER - (USING A CAR CHARGER CAN DAMAGE YOUR MOTORBIKE BATTERY)
PLEASE NOTE - We can only ship batteries to a UK Address