The Z-Series uses a reservoir with a bladder for smoother linear movement and better cooling. For better precision, YSS selected to use calibrated Teflon coated DU Bushes and heat treated hard chrome shafts.
YSS manufactures quality suspension products at affordable prices.
Established in 1983 in Thailand, they have now branched out worldwide and make products for everything from superbikes to scooters.
YSS achieved the quality system QS9000 and ISO 9002 certification from TUV in 2001, ISO/TS 16949 certificated from TUV in 2006 and in 2008 they achieved Quality Assurance System ABE from Federal Motor Vehicle and transport Authority or KBA in Germany.
- Manual Pre-Load Adjustment with supplied tools
- Rebound Adjustment 60 Clicks or New Concept 9 Click (Soft, Medium,Hard)
- 50 Micron Steel Bore - 50 mm Radial Sinter Piston
- 16 mm Heat Treated Hard Chrome Low Friction Shaft
- Low Friction - Long Life Seal Block
- Bearing and Bushes to suit each Model
- Damping and Spring rates are Model specific
- Length Adjustable as Standard
All YSS shocks have ISO and ABE certification from German regulation authority TUV and come with a two year warranty.
Please allow 10-14 days for shipping