Motoz Tractionator Adventure TADS 90/90-21 54T TL Front and 150/70-18 70T TL Rear Tyre Set
World Class Performance for the Serious Adventure Rider
Designed by off road riders, for off road riders, for serious off road traction. Technically stronger than many other adventure tyres. Deeper tread than most adventure tyres, with distance proven compound specifically formulated to cater for a wide variety of conditions.
The tread of the TRACTIONATOR Adventure Tyre is unique: blocks that self sharpen for better grip through the life of the tyre and self protect for longer tyre life.
If your tyres have been wearing out faster than you think they should, try these.
- Designed to handle the toughest terrain in Australia, USA, Baja and across the globe providing superior off-road traction and long mileage.
- Stronger construction than most adventure tyres give world class off-road
- performance with a high resistance to punctures.
- Uniquely designed tread blocks self-protect for long life and self-sharpen for better traction through the life of the tyre.
- Optimized hybrid natural / synthetic compound produces dependable grip in all weather extremes.
- Superior block and profile design enables larger footprint providing superior off-road traction and hi speed cornering.
- More tread depth than most adventure tyres for better traction in mud and snow.
Application – Off-Road
25% Road – 75% Off-Road
- Homologation - TADS 90/90-21 TL DOT ECER75
- Position - Front
- Load/Speed Index - 54T
- Standard Measuring Rim (inch) - 2.15
- Overall Diameter (mm) - 695
- Overall Width (mm) - 99
- Tread Depth at Centre (mm) - 12
- Homologation - TADS 150/70 B 18 TL DOT ECER75
- Position - Rear
- Load/Speed Index - 70T
- Standard Measuring Rim (inch) - 4.25/4.5
- Overall Diameter (mm) - 667
- Overall Width (mm) - 166
- Tread Depth at Centre (mm) - 15
Who Are Motoz?
Motoz isn't just another tyre company. Its designers, owners and test riders are the same people. Having been involved in the motorcycle tyre industry for 20 years these guys thought that the tyres they were buying/riding were uninspiring at best and more importantly they thought it was possible to do better. Turns out they were right!
Motoz only use the best available materials to achieve high standards that give Motoz tyres exceptionally long wear life and durability and the process is ISO9001:2008 certified(BVQI) and audited by TUV Rhienland.
Although the company is Australian the tyres are made in the internationally regonised tyre making centre of the universe, Thailand (who knew?!). The Motoz factory is 40 years old, privately owned and doesn't make tyres for anyone else. Motoz has been around for 10 years now and it owns all its own moulds, technology, patents and trademarks. i.e. These guys are serious about what they are doing. And that shows in some of the best tyres we've ever seen or ridden.