RED POWER is something which can neither be seen nor touched; it’s a feeling which embodies the passion, performance and heat of competition drawn from over 20 years of motorcycle tuning and racing success.
And thanks to Scorpion’s technology transfer philosophy of sharing winning racing technologies, it’s a feeling which can be experienced by racers and road riders alike.
Hand Crafted Performance Exhausts
You only have to hold a Scorpion exhaust to appreciate the premium design and construction qualities, which translate into tangible gains in both performance and reliability. Hand crafted in England and widely regarded as the best bike exhaust on the market today, Scorpion has become one of the most popular upgrades a rider can make.
The real difference is the way a Scorpion feels. No other exhaust is created with our passion, expertise and experiences. Everything that we have put into developing the world’s best exhausts over the years is designed to be shared, felt and experienced by you, the rider.
Scorpion Stainless Steel Decat Headers for Yamaha Tenere 700
AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER - due for despatch 22nd June
Constructed out of the highest quality T304 stainless steel tube for longevity and durability, this totally new header kit for the Tenere 700 has been designed as a fully interchangeable setup and comes complete with precision mandrel bent header pipes and link pipes
- Fits to OEM Yamaha or Scorpion slip-on silencers.
- The kit is a 2-into-1 design with precision machined collars and flanges for a direct and accurate fit, It also removes the OEM cat for a smoother flowing setup.
- Once installed, the Tenere 700 will receive an increase in power throughout the rev range.
- A fantastic weight saving of almost 50% also aids the maneuverability of all terrain bike.
- Improves the power and throttle response as well as adding that renowned Red Power exhaust note.
- Buyers of the header kit will mostly notice the perfectly matched, deep soundtrack that will sound lively as the power is put on.
- The Tenere 700 runs safely without remap but for optimal / maximum power potential a remap is recommended - see the associated RapidBike module