High performance 15w fork oil
You will require 2 bottles to replace the oil in both fork legs.
- XRV650 RD03 - each fork leg requires 656cc
- XRV750 RD04 - each fork leg requires 635cc
- XRV750 RD07/07A - each fork leg requires 648cc
- CRF1000 - each fork leg requires 721cc
Rock Oil SVI Suspension Fluids
- SVI Suspension Fluids are blended using technologically advanced synthetics together with the very latest additive technology to improve foaming tendencies and prolong seal life.
- Extremely high viscosity index to maintain damping at elevated temperature whilst ensuring correct suspension operation at low temperatures.
- Stable under pressure and are compatible with air, nitrogen or argon charged suspension systems.
- Suitable for use in cartridge forks.
- Should the need for more precise damping be required SVI Suspension Fluids range are all fully compatible with each other and will mix with ease.
- Excellent anti-wear protection and a high resistance to water contamination and degradation.
- Excellent performance and longer service life, especially under extreme conditions of use such as racing.