This is a 1/6 scale Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Motorcycle plastic model from Tamiya.
This large-scale motorcycle series model depicts the CRF1000L Africa Twin, Honda's modern adventure touring motorcycle inspired by their legendary 4-time Paris-Dakar champion off-road bike. The CRF1000L was released in 2015 and boasts a 998cc parallel-twin engine with a reported 92hp, plus an array of technology such as dual clutch transmission, selectable torque control for slippery surfaces, and ABS brakes. This assembly kit captures the bikes most minute detail in every way. It is sure to impress even the most discerning model enthusiast at this very large scale!
- Metal screws and shafts for a realistic and durable end result
- Dual headlight depicted by a combination of clear and metal-plated parts
- Separate parts included depicting foot pedal (optional) and center stand
- Front fork utilises metal inner and outer tubes, with an internal spring for realistic suspension stroke
- Rear damper has a metal shaft and has a pre-painted red spring
- The drive chain is depicted by two halves that sandwich together and recreate individual links
- 4 separate parts used to recreate the complex wheel stroke pattern
- Solid synthetic rubber tire parts are included
- A separately sold 1/16 scale assembly chainset is available separately (see part # TAM12674)