A new larger version of the popular OS-BASE that is specifically designed to fit the Honda CRF1100L (Adventure Sports model requires rear rack removal)
The OS-BASE is an 'over the seat harness' which allows OS-6, OS-12 or OS-18 ADVENTURE PACKS to be mounted as soft panniers. No heavy metal frames are required, this system provides a super-tough, lightweight carrying solution for the CRF 1100L with no permanent bodywork alterations to the bike.
The modular design enables you to modify your luggage set-up to suit your ride - from a single day ride-out to longer moto-camping adventure trips.
The CRF BOLT-ON LOOPS included attach to the bike frame under the seat and fit behind the CRF alloy mounts to provide 4 hook-on points for a stand alone OS-PACK or US-Drypack. Used in conjunction with the additional loops on the OS-BASE they provide various mounting points for a 3 or more bag set-up, or can be used to mount an OS-PACK as a stand alone tail pack without the OS-BASE.
The set length straps make mounting a breeze and the purpose designed main body shape provides a tight, secure fit with plenty of distance from the exhaust. It takes less than a minute to mount the system to the bike and just seconds to remove it.
- OS-BASE HONDA CRF1100L ONLY
- OS-BASE HONDA CRF1100L COMBO 12 - OS-BASE CRF1100 PLUS 2 x OS-6 ADVENTURE PACKS
- OS-BASE HONDA CRF1100L COMBO 24 - OS-BASE CRF1100 PLUS 2 x OS-12 ADVENTURE PACKS
- OS-BASE HONDA CRF1100L COMBO 36 - OS-BASE CRF1100 PLUS 2 x OS-18 ADVENTURE PACKS
QUICK & EASY TO FIT
• Carrying capacity from 12 to 54 Litres with centre pack mounting option.
• Heavy-duty Hypalon construction.
• Quick & easy to put on/take off.
• Reinforced stitching on all stress points.
• Aircraft grade alloy hooks.
• Non-slip cam buckles.
• Includes 2 x Honda Strap Mounts.
• Includes 4 x strap-loops and washers.
• Includes pre-cut paintwork protection film.
• 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
WEIGHT - OS-BASE + Fitting Kit 1150g / 2.5lb
DOWNLOAD HONDA CRF 1100L AFRICA TWIN FITTING GUIDE .PDF
BODYWORK DAMAGE DISCLAIMER
Even though most of the OS-BASE mounts on the seat, the sides can rub against the plastic side panels of the bike, resulting in minor abrasion. This can be further exaggerated if mud and dust get in between the OS-BASE and the plastics. We have included pre-cut clear adhesive protective film with this kit. Over a long period of time this may need to be replaced where abrasion may occur on your motorcycle.